The Skincare Company
The Skincare Company Cleansing Oil
This is it: Nourish, purify and protect your skin with The Skincare Company's Cleansing Oil
What is it: A suitable first step cleanser for all skin types, which throughly removes sunscreen, make up, and impurities, leaving the skin soft and hydrated.
Why we love it:
- Melts away make up and sunscreen
- Fragrance free
- Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Skin barrier conditioning
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Fights free radical damage
- Prevents moisture loss
- Leaves the skin feeling clean without being stripped of excess oil
- Restores nourishes and hydrates the skin
Who needs it
- All skin types
• Problematic and blemish prone skin
• Excess oil
When to use it
- Apply 1 pump of the cleansing oil into dry hands and apply to a dry face.
- Massage around the face, ensuring to get into areas of high make up, sunscreen or oil build up.
- Wet hands with warm water and continue to massage around the face. You will notice the formulation will turn into a milky emulsion.
- Add more water if needed and continue to massage.
- Remove with a warm face cloth or in the shower under running water.
How it feels
A oil based cleanser
Hemp seed oil is one of the best oils to use for acne-prone skin because it has a comedogenic rating of 0, which means it won’t clog pores. Hemp seed oil is also rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, which can help repair damaged skin when applied topically.
Borage Oil is known for treating skin inflammation/ disorders such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Rosacea.
Camellia Oil is a natural source of Vitamin A and B, providing deep epidermal penetration providing the skin with long lasting hydration.
Avocado Oil- Rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamin A,B and E.
Grapeseed Oil - high in Linoleic Acid which is the holy grail for hydration, it is a precursor to ceramides, soothing, anti inflamatory and a key lipid for healthy barrier function.
Wattle seed - calms redness, strong anti inflamatory response, promotes even skin tone, contains antioxident benifits that are rich in amino acids.
All the ingredients
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactacte/Linoleate/Oleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Macadamia Oil, Camellia Oil, Argan Oil, Wattleseed Infused in Grapeseed Oil, Borage Oil, Tocopherol