Cosmedix Micro Defense Microbiome Sheet Mask - 5 masks
This is it: Defence microbiome sheet mask.
What is it: A hydration drenched sheet mask which will instantly plump and soothe sensitive skin types.
Why we love it: Micro Defense Microbiome Sheet Masks are infused with a moisture rich prebiotic serum to help ease skin discomfort while nourishing the skin and helping improve barrier function. These masks help restore beneficial flora to the skin which aids in protection from environmental stressors and helps to maintain the microbiome.
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Quenches dry skin with moisture locking hydration
- Aids in protection from environmental stressors
- Helps reduce the look of redness and soothes skin
Dehydrated and sensitive skin types.
- Remove sheet mask from package and position mask side down on clean, dry skin.
- Smooth to fit the curves of the face adjusting around eyes, nose and mouth, then gently peel mesh away from mask.
- Leave on skin for 15 minutes.
- Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin.
- Follow with moisturiser according to skin type.
Recommended 2-3 times per week or as required.
Cooling, hydrating and soothing sheet mask.
Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide: A powerful prebiotic helps support natural skin defences.
Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts moisture levels in skin for the look of plumper, more supple skin.
Almond Oil: Soothes and replenishes skin.
Aqua, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum) [Natural]*, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool.
*Fragrance/parfum used in this product is of natural origin and is made exclusively from natural aromatic compounds. Each pure compound used in the natural fragrance is physically obtained from plants without altering its chemical structure.