Hydrating B5 Gel
This is it: A hydrating serum that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion. The oil-free formula also contains vitamin B5 with skin repairing properties suitable for acne skin.
What is it: Enriched with vitamin B5, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. An oil-free, hydrating serum that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion.
This popular hyaluronic acid serum is enriched with vitamin B5 to replenish and revitalise skin tissue leaving it feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
Hyaluronic acid is the body’s natural hydrator and helps to bind moisture to the skin, whilst vitamin b5 provides powerful antioxidant protection to assist in repairing skin as well as stabilising the skin barrier function.
The oil-free, lightweight serum gel can be used by everyone and is particularly beneficial for hydrating oily, acne prone skin. Hydrating B5 Gel complements a daily moisturiser to provide extra hydration or can be used alone as an oil free moisturiser.
Why we love it:
- Provides optimal hydration without clogging pores.
- Plumps and hydrates fine lines and wrinkles.
- Assists skin’s ability to repair and rejuvenate.
- Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth.
- Enhances the benefits of a daily moisturiser.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Recommended for use with vitamin C skincare products.
- Normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive skins.
- Best suited for ageing, acne, dehydrated and sensitised skins.
Using fingertips, apply two to three drops to the entire face, neck, and chest.
Avoid the eye area.
A lightweight gel serum.
Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body’s natural hydrator.
Vitamin B5: An essential nutrient promotes the skin barrier natural repair process.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantothenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.