SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
This is it: Hydrating and soothing gel serum to calm redness, soften and brighten skin.
What is it: Phyto Corrective Gel combines hyaluronic acid with a botanical blend of cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, and other calming botanical ingredients, making it an ideal moisturising serum for sensitive skin. This soothing gel helps even skin tone and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
Why we love it:
- Calms and soothes skin with anti-redness botanicals such as thyme and cucumber.
- Gradually and gently cleans out the pores to minimise congestion with the use of eucalyptus.
- Assists in reducing skin redness and cell damage, softens skin with olive leaf extract.
- Helps to brighten skin and reduce dark spots with mulberry extract which is a natural skin lightener and antioxidant.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant found in the body to hydrate skin and retain moisture. The serum gel is ideal for all skin types however it is particularly beneficial for: improving the appearance of large pores, redness, sun damage, free radical damage, hyperpigmentation and ageing skin. If you suffer from sensitive, redness or rosacea affected skin then moisturising your skin is even more vital as it creates a barrier to lock out the irritants that can aggravate your skin.
- This calming serum is a light, non-greasy, non-sticky, green gel-like fluid that can be layered to hydrate skin.
- Free from oil, parabens, sulphate and phthalate.
- In addition to the Phyto Corrective Gel, you can also correct and smooth your skin’s texture by using the SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator serum.
Normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive skins.
Best suited to ageing, acne, discoloured, dehydrated, rosacea and sensitised skins.
As needed, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck and chest. Can also be used on other areas of the body such as hands, legs, and bikini line. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
A lightweight, fast-absorbing serum.
Thyme, olive and cucumber: Botanical extracts known to soothe and calm skin.
Eucalyptus leaf: An essential oil that delivers a purifying feeling to skin.
Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water making it an ideal moisturiser when applied topically.
Water, Botanical Glycosides, Uva Ursi Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumber Extract, Thyme Extract, Bioflavonoids, Phenoxyethanol, Herbal Fragrance.